- Reviews (0)
The elegant look of horizontal blinds for patio doors is exactly what the Glider Blind Track System provides. Glider Blind Track System can use either real or faux wood to allow you to have the style of horizontal wood blinds without having to worry about raising the blind every time you go in or out of the door. With the Glider Blind Track System, you can simply slide one panel to the side without having to raise the blinds, making getting in the door with an arm-full of groceries or an excited child a little easier. The Glider Blind Track is a great solution for elegant looking horizontal wood blinds for patio doors.
This product can also be motorized for the tilt function and the sliding function so you can control it all from a remote, iPhone or iPad!
Patented Horizontal Wood Blind System That Lets Each Blind:
- Glide both ways with ease covering sliding glass patio doors!
- 1st glides forward-and-back, side-to-side with the aid of a wand;
- 2nd blind glides side-to-side with the aid of it’s control strings.
- Move back into its original aligned position effortlessly.
- Can be opened,closed, and raised in all positions.
- Track is covered by a 6″ wood crown molded valance.
- Designed for 2″ or 2-1/2″ wood slats.
- For 5ft, 6ft, 8ft, 9ft and 12ft openings.
- Remote control gliding and tilting available.
The Glider Blind Track System was designed for easy installation. If you need the installation manual, click here.